My husbandmade this for breakfast and it was really good. He used okra to give memore fiber since I am constipated again. Try this at home, it isreally delicious. He made a ham & veggie omelette for himself too.See the recipe here.
OKRA & RED BELL PEPPER OMELETTE
Okra (Ladyfinger), sliced thinly – 3 pcs
Red Bell Pepper, chopped – 1 small
Eggs, beaten – 3 medium pcs
White Onions, chopped – 1 medium
Salt to taste
Ground Black Pepper
Magi Magic Sarap
1. Heat oil in a non-stick pan and sauté the onions and the red bell pepper until aromatic.
2. Add the ladyfinger and season with salt, magi magic sarap, and ground black peper. Cook it. Remove from the pan
3. Beat the eggs. Mix the veggies and eggs.
4. In the same pan, remove the remaining oil Pour the eggmixture. When the egg starts to set, lift the edges of the omelet whiletilting the pan to allow the uncooked egg to run beneath.
5) Flip omelet and cook for a minute.
Transfer to a plate and serve. I had mine with a good milk tea made by Frederick 🙂