There goes what we had for breakfast. Got to go to the Serangoon public library at Nex again 🙂 Happy Sunday everyone
HAM & VEGGIE OMELETTE
Pork ham, chopped – 3 slices
Red Bell Pepper, chopped – 1/2 small
Green bell pepper, chopped – 1/2 small
Eggs, beaten – 3 medium pcs
White Onions, chopped – 1 medium
Salt to taste
Ground Black Pepper
Magi Magic Sarap
1. Heat oil in a non-stick pan and sauté the onions and the red bell pepper until aromatic.
2. Season with salt, magi magic sarap, and ground black peper. Cook it. Remove from the pan
3. Beat the eggs. Mix the veggies, ham, and eggs.
4. In the same pan, remove the remaining oil Pour the eggmixture. When the egg starts to set, lift the edges of the omelet whiletilting the pan to allow the uncooked egg to run beneath.
5) Flip omelet and cook for a minute.
Transfer to a plate and serve. Cheers 🙂