One of the things I love to do is cooking specially for
This time I did Chicken Cordon Bleu. Chicken Cordon Bleu, is a French-inspired poultry dish, but from what I have the dish was actually developed in the
Chicken Cordon Bleu is almost similar to chicken
The basic components of Chicken Cordon Bleu are chicken, ham or bacon and cheese. Some will dredge it in bread crumbs but I dredged mine in potato starch as I don’t normally buy bread crumbs. Though the dish is fried, health conscious people avoiding fried foods can also bake it.
Here’s my take on CHICKEN CORDON BLEU.
Chicken Fillet, thinly sliced – 6 pcs
Sweet ham – 6 slices
Cheddar cheese – enough to stuff 6 pieces
Ground black pepper
Salt and pepper to taste
Oil for frying
1) Make a thinly sliced chicken fillet. Rub with salt and pepper.
2) Cut one slice of ham in 2 then wrap it around the cheddar cheese
3) Wrap the chicken fillet around the ham and cheddar cheese roll. Bind it with a tooth pick
4) Melt the butter. Submerge the rolled chicken in the butter then drench it with potato starch.
5) Heat the oil in a pan. Deep fry the starch-drenched chicken roll for 5 minutes.
© Fresha-licious (28May2012)