Anyway, I cooked the cod fish fillet for supper and here is a simple steamed recipe for this nutritiously oily and high-in-omega3 white fish. I’ll try to grill it or bake it next time provided the cod fish is in promotion again 🙂
Cod fish fillet – 1 to 2 slices
Rosemary leaves, ground and dried
Basil leaves, ground and dried
Oregano leaves, ground and dried
Salt and ground black pepper
1. Rub salt and ground black pepper on all sides of the cod fish fillet. Let stand for at least 30 minutes
2. lay the fish fillet out on an aluminum foil.
3. Drizzle each sides of the fish fillet with olive oil then sprinkle each sides with the mixed herbs.
4. Wrap the aluminum foil around the cod fish and seal it.
5. Steam the fish for at least 30 minutes.
The cod fish is lovely and tasted really good. Too bad we have no mayonnaise or any creamy sauce available. I’d love it with garlic-mayo dip or garlic-wasabi-mayo dip. I’ll have those dips next time I make this dish again 🙂