|stir fried ground beef with cauliflower|
This is a healthy dish, low-calorie at less than 240 kcal per serving and high protein, which covers 50% of my daily need,
Ground Beef – 250 g.
Cauliflower – 250 g.
oyster sauce – 1 1/2 tbsp
Onion, diced – 1 medium
Garlic, crushed and chopped – 4 cloves
Salt – 1/5 tsp.
grape seed oil – 1 tsp
Cooking Procedure :
1) Saute garlic. Add onion until the garlic is aromatic.
2) Add beef when the onion wilts, let simmer until the beef changes in color.
3) Add oyster sauce, salt, ground pepper, and a bit of water. Stir
4) Add in the cauliflower. Cook for 2 minutes
Serve. I usually have this without rice 🙂
This recipe makes 3 servings.
Estimated Nutritional values per serving based on ingredients used.
Calories : 233 kcal Total Fat: 11.58 g.
Cholesterol : 70.83 mg. Saturated fat : 4.05g.
Protein : 25.52 g Dietary fiber : 2.17 g.
Sodium : 557 mg. Carbohydrate : 23.42 g.
– foodformylove (8June2011)