This is just one of those wraps I always make when I can’t think of any other dish to cook. I have no cravings today for anything so I just have to dig anything from the fridge for my lunch tomorrow. So here goes another fish wrap. I used Alaska Pollock fish fillet this time. I decided to try other varieties of fishes so that I won’t just be using the same fish species known to me since birth (i.e. tilapia, bangus, galunggong)
Chapati wrap – 1 pc
Alaska Pollock Fish Fillet – 100 g.
Salsa without the lemon juice, see Simple Tomato & Onion Salsa
Mayonnaise – 1/2 tbsp.
Cooking & Preparation Procedure:
1) Cook Chapati as directed on its packaging.
2) Grill the fish fillet. I didn’t add anything.
3) See the recipe and preparation for the salsa from my previous post. Just take out the lemon juice and you’re good to go.
4) Layout the chapati and arranged the fillings on the chapati.
wrap, roll then wrap with wax paper so that eating it will not be messy. Drizzle with the mayonnaise as you eat it.
Estimated Nutritional values per serving based on ingredients used.
Calories : 282 kcal Total Fat: 5 g.
Cholesterol : 55 mg. Saturated fat : 2 g.
Protein : 27 g Dietary fiber : 4 g.
Sodium : 267 mg. Carbohydrate : 20.4 g.
GL = less than 13
– foodformylove (8June2011)