Cow skin – 1 kg
Onions-red, chopped – 2 medium bulbs
Salt and ground black pepper to taste
Water enough to boil the cow skin
1. Wash and clean the cow skin. Make sure that hairs are removed.
2. Put the water, salt,and cow skin in a pressure cooker and boil it for 30 minutes, start timing from the moment the pressure cooker whistles, until the meat is soft to the bite. Set aside to cool down
3. Mix the onions, ginger, vinegar, salt and pepper.
4. Slice the cow skin into 1/4 x 1/4 inches.
5. Pour the vinegar mixture on the sliced meat. Let it soak for an hour before serving.
Enjoy and drink moderately 🙂