Anyway, I’m craving for sardinas, and we have 2 cans of red ligo, the spicy kind, we bough from the value dollar store yesterday. We’ll just add some leafy veggies and viola – a yummy lunch.
Sardinas in tomato sauce, red ligo brand – 1 can (tall)
Onion, sliced – 1 medium bulb
Garlic, crushed – 3 cloves
Water – 2 cups
Bok choy, sliced – 1 bundle
Oil – 1 tbsp
Salt – less than ½ tsp
1. Sauté garlic then the onion in oil.
2. Add the sardinas and cut them into smaller pieces.
3. Season with salt and ground pepper and let it simmer for a few minutes then add the water.
4. Let it boil then reduce the fire and let it simmer.
5. Add the sliced bok choy. Simmer for less than 5 minutes. Turn off the fire.
Serve with hot steaming rice
PS: Please check my other sardinas recipes – Ginisang Sardinas with Vinegar