I always look forward to Saturdays not only because it’s a rest day but also because I can cook breakfast. And the best breakfast ever for me is anything with egg. So for today, I have decided to cook cheese omelette to use up the cheddar cheese that’s been lying inside the fridge for quite sometime.
Here’s a simple Cheese omellete:
Eggs, beaten – 2 pcs, medium size
Cheddar Cheese, grated – 50 g.
Vegetable oil – 1 tbsp
1. Coat a non-stick pan with the oil. Heat it.
2. Pour beaten eggs on the pan. Tilt pan around to spread the eggs. Rapidly slide skillet back and forth over fire as the eggs sets and thicken.
3. Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
4. Let egg stand over heat for a few seconds to lightly brown the bottom.
5. Fold egg into three and serve.
Serve with Coffee and cream, it definitely started my day right