One of my egg breakfast meals again. We still have slices of sweet ham in the fridge and I don’t know how to dispose of it. Kristine and Aba do not want the ham because it’s tasteless and bland according to them 🙁 Since I’m planning to have egg for breakfast, might as well use some rather than put the ham into waste 🙂
Eggs- 3 medium
Evaporated Milk – 3 tbsp
sweet ham – 6 slices chopped into bits
Cheddar Cheese, grated – 30 grams
Onion, diced – 1 medium
Vegetable oil – 1 tsp
Cooking Procedure :
1) Beat the egg and milk together. Set aside.
2) Heat oil in a pan over medium fire. Add the onion and saute until it wilted. then add the ham. Scoop out from pan.
3) Mix the cheese and pepper to the beaten egg-milk mixture. Stir. Add the onion and ham.
4) In the same pan, take out the extra oil if necessary. Pour the egg mixture. When the egg starts to set, lift the edges of the omelet while tilting the pan to allow the uncooked egg to run beneath.
5) Flip omelet and cook for a minute.
Transfer to a plate and serve. Eat it as is or have it with toast
Makes 3 servings.
Here’s the estimated Nutritional values per serving based on ingredients used.
Calories : 207 kcal Total Fat: 12.9 g.
Cholesterol : 130 mg. Saturated fat : 5.5 g.
Protein : 19.4 g Dietary fiber : .5 g.
Sodium : 685 mg. Carbohydrate : 2.3 g.