Here’s my creamy pesto I cooked when one of my highschool friends (Imee Balageo) came to our humble flat and paid us a visit . My sister Kristine had been bugging me to cook pesto pasta. I’ve decided, however, to make pesto with cream. I’d be posting later the recipe for the Pesto sauce.
Fresh Spinach Leaves – 2 to 3 bundles
Sharon’s Mixed herbs – 2 tsp
Olive oil – 3 tbsp
Garlic, chopped – 5 cloves
Salt & Pepper to taste
Sharon’s white sauce- thick – 1 serving
see recipe under Sharon’s White Sauce Recipe’s for Pasta and Soups
1) Clean and take out the leaves of the spinach.
2) In a food processor, blend the spinach, garlic, and olive oil
3) Transfer the processed spinach mixture in a pan and mix with the rest of the ingredients.
4) Cook over low heat until the sauce is thickened.
– Serve this with 400 to 500 g. of pasta noodles.
– or you may use as sauce toppings for steamed fish or poultry.